Old school D3 from simpler times
Tool for creating virtual spray paint / masking tape art
- Click and drag to spray paint
- Use hue, saturation and lightness sliders to choose paint colour (alpha is fixed at 0.3)
- Disk: click for disk centre, drag outward for radius. To adjust position after placing, click and drag to move.
- Tape: click for start of tape, drag to lay it down. As you drag, a narrow ray shows where the full edge-to-edge tape will end up.
How it works:
- Spray paint will cover the canvas everywhere except "behind" any masked areas. Remove a mask (by double-clicking), and the areas it was covering is exposed to the paint once more.
- Spray a nice, bright, multicoloured backdrop; then add some masks to create striking patterns, then spray the whole thing in a darker colour, then remove the masks to reveal Pretty Patterns(TM)